- 1 cup almonds soaked in water for 12 hours (Vata - - Pitta - - Kapha +)
- 3 cups filtered water Vata 0 Pitta - Kapha +
- 2-3 dates pitted (Vata - Pitta - Kapha +)
- Muslin bag
- Soak the almonds, unpeeled, for 12 hours or overnight.
- Strain and discard the water.
- Put the almonds and 2 cups of water in a blender.
- Blend for about a minute.
- Add the third cup and the dates and keep blending for a few moments.
- Pour the mixture through the muslin bag and squeeze out all the milk into a bowl, until only almond pulp remains in the bag.
- Keep refrigerated. Consume within 2-3 days.