Butter, Flour & Milk Porridge
- 100 / 3.5 gr. / oz. high quality butter Vata - Pitta - - Kapha ++
- 5 Tbs. whole/partially whole fresh wheat flour stone-ground (Vata - Pitta - Kapha ++)
- 1 cup water Vata 0 Pitta - Kapha +
- 1 cup organic cow’s milk Vata - Pitta - - Kapha ++
- Handful of pecans slightly roasted (Vata - Pitta + Kapha +)
- Organic maple syrup Vata - - Pitta - Kapha +
- Melt the butter in a medium cooking pot, using a small flame.
- Gradually, while constantly stirring, add the flour to the butter.
- When all the butter is absorbed in the flour, add the water and the milk.
- Keep stirring vigorously with an egg beater until the desired consistency of the porridge is
- achieved (usually takes about 2 minutes).
- Pour into serving bowls, top with roasted pecans and drizzle maple syrup.