Green Tofu Spread
- 1 package tofu about 330 gr. / 0.75 lb. (Vata + Pitta - - Kapha ++)
- 1 bunch parsley medium size (Vata 0 Pitta 0 Kapha - -)
- 1 bunch coriander medium size (Vata + Pitta - - Kapha -)
- 6-8 Tbs. olive oil Vata - - Pitta + Kapha +
- Juice from half a juicy lemon Vata - - Pitta + Kapha -
- 2 cloves garlic Vata - - Pitta ++ Kapha 0
- 2 Tbs. sunflower seeds grounded (Vata 0 Pitta - Kapha -)
- 2 tsp. date syrup Vata - Pitta - - Kapha ++
- 1 tsp. rock salt flat (Vata - - Pitta 0 Kapha +)
- 1 tsp. coriander seeds grounded (Vata + Pitta - - Kapha -)
- Pinch cardamom ground (Vata - Pitta - Kapha -)
- Pinch cinnamon ground (Vata - Pitta + Kapha - -)
- Roughly dice the tofu, cover with water in a pot and bring to boil.
- Lower the flame and cook for 25 minutes.
- Strain and wrap the tofu with paper towel, to absorb excess water.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and grind until smooth.
- Add olive oil and salt to taste.
- Place in a sealed container and keep in the fridge.
For conditions of Stomach fire, use uncooked tofu, replace olive oil with coconut oil, lemon with lime and avoid garlic and cinnamon.