- 1 cup sushi rice Vata - - Pitta - - Kapha ++
- 3 cups water Vata 0 Pitta - Kapha +
- 2 cups organic milk Vata - Pitta - - Kapha ++
- 1 tsp. ghee Vata - Pitta - - Kapha +
- 1/2 cup black raisins washed (Vata - Pitta - Kapha 0)
- Pinch lemon or orange zest Vata + Pitta 0 Kapha - - and a little of the juice
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- Pinch cinnamon ground
- Pinch nutmeg
- Handful of pistachio or pecans slightly roasted
- Put 1 cup of sushi rice in a cooking pot, add 3 cups of water and bring to boil.
- Add a pinch of salt, lower the flame, cover and cook until the rice is ready and the water is absorbed.
- Add the milk, bring to boil again, add the ghee and cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the raisins and cook for several minutes, until the desired consistency is achieved - not too loose and not too thick.
- Put in a serving bowl, top with nuts, sprinkle orange zest, cinnamon and nutmeg and drizzle maple syrup.