Stir Fried Lettuce
- 1 lettuce head cut to thick slices (Vata + Pitta - - Kapha -)
- 2-3 bukchoi bunches cut to thick slices (Vata + Pitta - - Kapha -)
- 5 cm long fresh ginger peeled and finely chopped (Vata - Pitta + Kapha - -)
- 1-2 Tbs. cold pressed sesame oil Vata - - Pitta ++ Kapha 0
- 1-2 Tbs. soy sauce Vata - - Pitta 0 Kapha +
- 1/2 lemon freshly squeezed (Vata - - Pitta + Kapha -)
- Brush a wok or a heavy cooking pan with sesame oil.
- Fry the ginger root for a minute and add all the leafy greens while stirring, for 4-5 minutes.
- Keep a medium flame to avoid burning the leaves.
- If the greens start sticking to the pan, add a little bit of water.
- Close the flame and season with soy sauce and lemon juice.